Information for your Seniors’ YearbookTo Senior Families: It’s Time!All the information you need for your student’s final Yearbook.ATTENTION!! All Yearbooks are $50.00 until December 1st. After Dec 1st, the price raises to $60.00. Order your Yearbook now and SAVE.
These days, it’s important you get the most value for every dollar you spend. When you buy your student a yearbook, you are buying a product that will be treasured today and for years to come.Please click on the specific links on the right for detailed information about Senior Portraits and Senior Grad Ads
Need Help? Contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.orgThis invaluable keepsake of the SWHS Yearbook is only $50.00. The price raises to $60.00 after Dec 1st. We have worked hard to keep the price as low as possible. But the number of books are limited. We have tried to make purchasing a book as easy as possible. Adding the online feature, allows you to customize your book and order other items as well. Time payment option allows you pay a small amount over the next few months. Order your book now to ensure your copy.
It’s easy to order! We offer 2 options
Option 1 – The Easiest
Option 2 – Order Form
- Buy online at Online Book Sale or go directly to www.Jostens.com and enter the school name.
- You may also customize your book online with several choices.
- Then select your options and payment and you’re done.
- Online Book Sale
- Print out the Order Form.pdf and fill out the bottom section.
- Bring / send order form and payment to the ASB office at SWHS.
- Must be during school hours 7:30am – 2:30pm
- SWHS Yearbook Order Form
o Please note, there are no returns. If full payment is not received by April 15th, you risk losing your payments and not receiving a Yearbook.
Order now, so your student won’t miss out when
the yearbook is distributed around May 15th.
- Due by Dec. 1st
- These should be head/shoulder shot only.
- Portrait: 3" x 2"
- If we receive no photo, we will use the Lifetouch school photo
- We do not accept printed photos, ALL PHOTOS MUST BE DIGITAL. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please go to a local Photo shop (Rite Aid ect.) and they will digitize your photo's for you.
Senior Grad Ads
- Grad Ad's must be purchased before Dec. 1st. We need to save your spot for the limited, first come first serve, page space.
- The simplest way to purchase and create your ad is online with Josten's.
- Click here to purchase an Ad online: Jostens
- If you are creating the ad, it must be submitted to us by Feb. 15th.
- There is a $10.00 fee if we create the Ad.
- Please contact us first if you wish us to create the ad.
- All senior quotes must be in by Dec. 1st
- Quotes must be kept short.
- Senior wills must be submitted by Dec. 1st
- Limited space so please keep them short