South Whidbey School District offers an online payment system through the Skyward Family Access page called RevTrak for payment using credit cards. The convenience and flexibility of RevTrak will help to eliminate the need for check writing, improve efficiencies, and help reduce costs. (Payment by check or cash is still available at the school site without a convenience fee).
This service is provided by a third-party service provider, which charges the user a convenience fee:
- $1.50 convenience fee per transaction.
There are multiple steps to complete an online payment through this secure site. Your patience is appreciate.
1) From the Skyward Family Access Page, you must login (Skyward Login and Password are provided by your school office).
2) Once you have logged in, if you have multiple children in the district, you must select which child's account you will be making an online payment towards. Make your choice at the top of the page from the drop down menu under Family Access.
3) Select "Food Service" from the left column.
4) Select "Make a Payment" in the middle of the screen.
5) Enter the "Payment Amount" you wish to make and click "Pay with RevTrack".
6) You will then be redirected to the Rev Track Site. Click "Go To Checkout"
7) You will need to enter your email address and password. If you are a new customer, you must register first. Then click "Continue"
8) Go to Checkout after verifying your information. Enter your credit card or echeck and Pay.
By providing a valid email address, an email notification including the student’s name, purpose and amount of the payment used will be sent each time a payment is processed. The Revtrak site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
- The district does not have access to the confidential credit card account information.
- The district will be activating payments for athletic and activity fees at a later date.