All students must have a current certificate of immunization or a Certificate of Exemption to enroll in school including Running Start students and Homeschool/Virtual students.
- Washington State Department of Health Guide to School and Child Care Immunizations
- Link to 2019 Quick Reference Guide to Exemptions to School and Child Care Immunization Requirements
- Vaccine Information Statements
- School Immunization Requirements for Parents
- Vaccine Requirements detailed
- Online Access to Family Immunizations
- Exemption FAQs
- Certificate of Exemption
Middle School Families!
Please make sure your child gets the Tdap vaccine before the start of 7th grade. To meet the requirement the Tdap vaccine must be given on or after age 10. Students who do NOT meet this requirement OR have exemption paperwork on file, will be excluded from school until the appropriate records have been provided.