Welcome to the South Whidbey School District!
This is an exciting time for you and your child; one full of promise and possibilities. We know that partnering with you is the best way we can work together to ensure that your child has a rewarding experience from the first day of school. We look forward to meeting you!
How to Enroll Your Student
We are pleased to offer Online Enrollment for parents/guardians to enroll new students to our district. New Student Online Enrollment is an easy process that you can complete in the convenience of your home. Your application will be submitted to your (resident) neighborhood school once you complete the online enrollment form and click the “submit” button.
Steps for Parents/Guardians NEW to the District: Requesting a Family Access Account
Steps for Parents/Guardians Already in the District: Enter Your Family Access Account
If you already have students attending within the South Whidbey School District, please access New Student Online Enrollment through your Family Access home page.
What additional documentation will my student’s school need for enrollment?
Your online enrollment application will require you to upload the following documents via a photo or scanned image and clicked “submit.”
- Proof of current address (even if out of district)
A utility bill, rental agreement or homeowner’s policy that shows the parent/guardian’s name and address.
- Certificate of Immunization and Health History
All students must have a current certificate of immunization or a Certificate of Exemption to enroll in school including Running Start students and Homeschool/Virtual students.
- Parenting plan/court order, if applicable
- Proof of guardianship if student is living with an adult other than the parent(s)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Program applications are available online in August prior to each school year and must be renewed each school year.
- Choice Transfer Requests (CTR) - students that live outside of the boundaries (map linked here), need to complete an additional CTR to be released from their resident district and accepted into the South Whidbey School District. The online CTR portal is linked here.
NOTE: For Grades 6-12:
- Course Description Guide
- WIAA Eligibility Questionnaire
- Additional Family Forms Linked Here (Non-Registration Forms)
- Annual Military Affiliation Form for students already enrolled.
If you have any further questions, please contact our building registrars: