Staff Links and Forms
Staff with more than one account in ParentSquare (work and guardian accounts) can combine their accounts from the My Account page.
- Sign in to ParentSquare
- If applicable, verify your information (make certain to verify YOUR information only)
- Click your name in upper right and select My Account
- Click 'Combine with another account'
- Sign in to your other ParentSquare account
- Select name to use on your account and click Combine Accounts
- Your accounts are now combined. The next time you login to ParentSquare, you will be able to access your account using any of the associated email addresses or phone numbers on your combined account.
Not receiving messages:
- Bounced Emails: user may have an outdated email or typo in email, update your email in skyward
- Spam or Blocked Emails: user have marked ParentSquare emails as spam or blocked the emails, check the spam folders and mark as NOT SPAM
- Unsubscribed Texts: user texted "STOP" in reply to notifications; user can text "START" to 66458 to restart notifications
- Landlines: user will not get text notifications to their landlines. Change the primary phone to a cell phone in Skyward
- And users who have set their notifications to Off, turn ON notifications.
- Safety Data Sheets
- Basics of Records Management (Public Records)
- Clock Hours Information
- Danielson’s Framework for Teaching (2011) Rubrics by Washington State
- Evaluation Tool Link
- Eval User Guide
- Guidelines for Fliers and Handouts - Peach Jar
- Follett Library System
- IEP Online
- NWRDC Remote Desktop - Office Staff
- Release of Confidential Information Form
- Safe Schools Alert System
- Safe Schools Safety Training Link
- SBAC Digital Library
- SEBB My Account Sign In
- Speak up at School - How to Respond to Everyday Prejudice, Bias and Stereotypes (A Guide for Teachers)
- SWHS Discipline Referral Form
- SWSD Organizational Chart
- Union Contracts
Available for printing as needed. Click on the title to open the form.
- SWHS/SWMS Facility Use From
- Confidential Homeless Notification Form
- Incident Report Form
- Employee Accident Report Form
- Release of Confidential Information Form
- Child Abuse and Neglect Report Form
- Report Child Abuse or Neglect - Info Page
Field Trip Pre-Approval Travel Request Forms
- Page 1 - Travel Request Flow Chart
- Page 2 - Check List
- Page 3 - Field Trip Planning - District Approval Form
After Approval Forms
- Student List
- Staff/Chaperone List
- Application to Volunteer
- Chaperone Guidelines
- Chaperone Driver Forms
- DOL Drivers Abstract Request
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Transportation Requests (Bus/Van/Private Vehicle)
- Bus Safety Report After completing the form make three (3) copies; send the Original to the school, one copy to Transportation, one copy to the student and one for the driver.
- School Bus Rules should be reviewed and printed out for all transportation requests. To keep our students and staff safe these rules and regulations must be followed at all times.
- Transportation Request After completing the form make two (2) copies; send the Original to Transportation, one copy to the originator and one copy to the driver.
- Van Request & Van Check Out Sheet After completing page one of the form make one (1) copy: send the Original to Transportation and the originator keeps the copy. Page two (2) includes the mandatory Van Check Out Sheet. Upon completion make one (1) copy, send the Original to Transportation and keep the copy for yourself.
It doesn’t matter where you’re at in the lifecycle of a record, there is never a bad time to jump in! Don’t let the constant stream of records get the best of you. Educate yourself on records management best practices to stay afloat.
- Create or Receive: Know your public records.
- Use: Organize for access.
- Store: Apply retention.
- Destroy or Preserve: Trash or transfer.
- SWSD Records Retention and Public Records Training Powerpoint
- Washington State Archives Video on School Records
- Washington State Archives - Records Retention Schedules CORE
- Washington State Archives - Public School K-12 Retention Schedules
- What is a public record?
- Transitory Records
- Records Management Advice
- SWSD Records Retention Box Labels
- SWSD Records Destruction Record
- Destruction Date Grid
- PRR Commercial Purpose Declaration
Accounts Payable Forms
Effective January 1, 2024, the mileage reimbursement rate is 67 cents per mile.
- Claim for Expense
- ASB Expense Form
- ASB Overnight Expense Form
- Instructional Incentive Form
- Missing Receipt Form
- SWSF Professional Development Grant Reimbursement Form
- Overnight Travel Expense Form
- Special Check Request Form
- Purchase Order/Requisition Request Form
- Blank W-9 Form
- Independent Contractor/Employee Questionnaire
- DRS Verification
Clock Hour Proposal Forms
- Procedure to Submit a Clock Hour Proposal If you are interested in presenting a clock hour opportunity to district staff this document walks you through the process from start to finish.
- Clock Hour Proposal Form This form must be completed by the facilitator/instructor and submitted to Human Resources/District Clock Hour Committee for approval at least 15 days prior to the first day of the workshop/course.